 Shall we then compare Marshy and Girish to Gandhi who was a sexual
opportunist, abuser and big time liar? At least Gandhi helped India get free
from the Scorpion Nation's dominance - the only thing Marshy liberated was
people's money from their bank accounts to his!

 I still say you are giving MMY way too much influence and power, crediting him
with seemingly boundless corruption and negative effect on vast numbers of
people. He may have been imperfect as a man, he may not have been enlightened
(if there is such a thing - not in my books but, whatever) and he may have had
sex with women. This hardly puts him in the league with half the adult
population on the planet with regard to 'badness'. Sometimes your imagination
appears to get the better of you MJ. At best, TM is a healing, restful,
expanding practice and at worst it does nothing but provide an opportunity for
a 20 minute nap. MMY's personal foibles are just that, personal foibles. To let
his weaknesses or supposedly misleading 'scientific' assertions ruin the rest
of your adult life is giving him influence over you that is probably not for
the best. I also understand that you were 'abused' by other asshats in the
Movement but MMY is not responsible for their idiocy or small mindedness. Put
blame where blame is due.

 And if you want me to repent, why don't you suggest Curtis, Barry, Sal and Edg
repent too? Am I the only spiritual sinner here on FFL?