On 5/5/2014 8:11 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:
> And if you want me to repent, why don't you suggest Curtis, Barry, Sal
> and Edg repent too? Am I the only spiritual sinner here on FFL?

Curtis has a degree in philosophy from MUM and he was the leader of the
TM Center in DC for years - he's way over your head in the learning and
teaching department. Sal is way over your head too, since you were just
a baker for a few years. And, Edg went to MUM for years learning about
physics and stuff. Barry was a seller of spiritual snake oil for over
twenty years - you'll probably never top that, even if you joined a cult
today and stayed for the rest of your life. These guys are way out of
your league, Pal.

Get some smarts - you are a nobody posting to an obscure chat room on
the internet. Get back to us when you've accomplished something,
anything. Have a nice day.

---
is active.