OK, Richard, I admit it, this got me giggling this morning...

Well, it's settled then, the Kung Fu fighter has spoken. Rick - don't
even bother to shut it down. All you other informants just go find
yourself a new discussion group. It's over now - this discussion is over.

On Monday, May 5, 2014 9:14 AM, Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On 5/5/2014 6:59 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:
> Marshy was a liar and a fraud and his movement is an organization that
> perpetuates the fraud

Well, it's settled then, the Kung Fu fighter has spoken. Rick - don't
even bother to shut it down. All you other informants just go find
yourself a new discussion group. It's over now - this discussion is over.

---
is active.