Here's a good article from "Aeon" that explains the antipathy that some on this
forum display towards Buddhist thought. It's comfortable with contradictions,
and they aren't.

Besides, this author "gets" database theory, and why I don't believe in a
hierarchical universe. That would imply that most things in it are functions,
rather than relations, and I don't see that as being true. Read the
article...it's a mind-expander if one drops the comforting security provided by
"easy answers" and opens oneself up to the notion that there probably aren't
any.

The logic of Buddhist philosophy – Graham Priest – Aeon

   The logic of Buddhist philosophy – Graham Priest...
Buddhist philosophy is full of contradictions. Now modern logic is learning why
that might be a good thing
View on aeon.co Preview by Yahoo