I'm not sure we should avoid it. The "New Net" would be better, safer, faster,
and would be available to those of us who can find it within days of a shutdown
of a free Internet by either the Guvmints or the Kleptocracies.

________________________________
 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 6, 2014 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Raising Net Neutrality from the Dead

The Internet is a highway and SHOULD BE in the commons.  It should have NEVER
been a gold mine for the greedy telecommunications companies.  If they shut
down our open access and regulate what we can get then those of us who know
technology will start a alternate network even if it is illegal.  So let's
avoid that step.