You should read up on Boltzmann's Brains. It is an extreme example of how an
infinite (not just our 18 billion lightyear wide local bubble) could give rise
spontaneously [randomly] to brains in space that have memories of a universe
"just like ours" and think that they're IN such a universe for the brief
instant that they exist before expiring or otherwise going away (Random Quantum
Fluctuations giveth and Random Quantum Fluctuations taketh away).

 Boltzmann claimed that random fluctuations were more likely to create s single
such self-deluded brain than they were to create an entire universe such as
ours.

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boltzmann_brain
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boltzmann_brain

 Again, I offer this ACTUAL SCIENCE as an approach to discovering the genesis
of orderliness.

It does not seem to be true that randomness and entropy are the Sword of
Damocles they are made out to be.  It seems the core dynamic of creation is
DIRECTLY OPPOSITE of that -- it seems that there's a positively measurable
NATURAL FORCE that orders creation at AN ASTOUNDINGLY SUBTLE LEVEL.

Edg

Water, Energy, and Life: Fresh Views From the Water's Edge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=XVBEwn6iWOo

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=XVBEwn6iWOo

 Water, Energy, and Life: Fresh Views From the Water'...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=XVBEwn6iWOo Dr.
Gerald Pollack, UW professor of bioengineering, has developed a theory of water
that has been called revolutionary. The researcher has spent the past dec...

 View on www.youtube.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=XVBEwn6iWOo
 Preview by Yahoo