David Lynch and Bob Roth, brainwashers extraordinaire...

 OhhhhhKaaaay...

 Now for the rest, you DO realize that the Chinese government frowns on certain
groups that incorporate qigong and has outlawed several groups because they are
a "threat to the state?"

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhong_Gong
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhong_Gong
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falon_Gong
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falon_Gong

 MUM, on the other hand, has formal academic relations with universities in
China, including student exchange agreements, including Beijing Union
University.

  http://www.mum.edu/default.aspx?RelID=651046&issearch=chinese
http://www.mum.edu/default.aspx?RelID=651046&issearch=chinese

 http://english.buu.edu.cn/col/col13109/index.html
http://english.buu.edu.cn/col/col13109/index.html

 First of all and I say these things with respect to you Lawson because
although you and I have traded words and ideas ever since the Cardio Brief
event, I sense that you are not a complete ass like WillyTex and that you are
seeking some good thing in life. I don't know if you were kidding around when
you said in another post that you were OCD but if so I sympathize if you are.

 To begin with, Richard is an idiot who is either a person who gets off on
trying to upset folks through deliberately acting like he misunderstands what
they are saying or he has serious information processing issues. I have not
stopped chi gung.

 And the idea that to Chinese people TM is a form of chi gung is nonsense
unless the Chinese people are fanatic TM'ers who have been brainwashed by the
likes of David Lynch or Bob Roth.
 On Tue, 5/6/14, LEnglish5@... mailto:LEnglish5@... <LEnglish5@...