Quite remarkable, me seeing this description from you (here in my trailer park
– lol) --

 My first thought was, “How could they know? I haven’t told anyone…”.
Seriously, I noticed an alignment with Shiva, starting about 21 years ago –
green, grey, discrimination, boldness, Guru Dev as Shiva during a walk in a
canyon in 1996, etc. It seems the function of this alignment is to get clear,
almost in a militant sort of way, the Kshatriya energy. Then, about five(?)
years ago, I began losing my affinity for that Shiva energy, and everything
began to turn yellow, like the sun, like Vishnu, all accepting, the rays of the
sun, which penetrate into everything, every crevice, every perspective, every
aspect of the mind and heart, bathed in light, unceasingly. Quite a lot to
behold, and absorb. Then the Divine Mother comes into view, and as the notes
you summarized, mention, “and that has no end”.

 I infinitely prefer spiritual experience, to what I may read in a book, or
hear in a spiritually oriented gathering, so it is always amazing, and
satisfying, to eventually see a verification of something I have been keeping
private, for many years. I had no idea that this sequence of personal
experience, as I described above, was known to anyone else.

 Thanks again.:-)

 Someone sent me this, also from private notes but at a different occasion:
 In the beginning days of transcendence you will start to experience Shiva.
When you have experienced all the aspects of Shiva you will begin to experience
Vishnu. When you have experienced all the aspects of Vishnu you will begin to
experience the Divine Mother, and that has no end.

 Thanks for that!

 First you experience Shiva for some time, then Vishnu and when you start to
experience the Devi it has no end. - Maharishi, from private notes

 If you want to diss your imaginary God, it is helpful to keep in mind that
She, is, in fact, female, and always will be.

 The guy has a point. And he also has a point that God -- if The Bible can be
seen as an accurate record of His works -- has killed off far more of His
creations (human beings) than the human beings ever did. Based on the "cast" of
The Bible, that is. God just *rocks* at genocide, even according to His holy
Word.  :-)