Atheists Can't Transcend

 > Why?  Because they can't let go of the idea that God doesn't exist.

 You can't prove a negative.

 > What do you think?

 We are all transcending all the time to a certain degree, if by being
transcending you mean experiencing subtler levels of consciousness. We all
sleep, dream and then wake up and think things over. As humans we can think,
which implies a conscious mind to do the thinking.

 So, we infer that consciousness is the ultimate reality. That doesn't rule out
the existence of a  Transcendental Person, since that's the only other
consciousness we could ever possible relate to. But we postulate that the
ultimate is one, not two. That's what I think.

            • Re:... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]