Barry,

 My comments are shown in red letters below:

 From: "curtisdeltablues@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

 Curtis,

 It sounds like you have not transcended thoughts at all.

C: And what could you possibly basing that on? Just because I have not come to
the conclusions you have about the experience? Do you really think that in my
15 years of practice with 4 solid years of rounding including 8 hour a day
sessions at sidhaland I might not have experienced what Maharishi was going for
with his techniques? The very first stage of his magical mystery tour?

J:   As such, you have not experienced Being.  It appears that you still have a
doubt in your mind, which is a thought in itself.  Or, if it isn't doubt, it's
the idea of denial of experiencing Being, which is a thought in itself.

C: You do know we are having this conversation outside the meditaiton itself
right? It would be like me claiming that you had never transcended because you
are laying this trip on me, so that is a thought and therefor you never
transcended.

 I get it. It is disturbing for you to consider that someone might have had the
predicted experiences from Maharishi's programs and conclude something
different than you about what it all means.

I'm staying out of this, because it's by far the lamest, dumbfuck post ever
made to FFL, and lowers my already-low opinion of John and his thinking
abilities.

 JR:  I'm glad you're staying out of the discussion since you consider yourself
to be not an atheist, but a non-theist.  This may be surprising to you.  But I
do understand the logic behind your thinking in this regard.

 But if I were to venture a guess at the reason behind his ill-disguised hatred
of atheists and need to consign them in his mind to a lower class -- one SO low
they can't even transcend -- the thing that has his panties in a twist is my
post the other day reminding folks that at least two of the self-avowed
non-theists on this forum have had strong enlightenment experiences lasting for
weeks, months, and possibly years. My guess is that's what got his panties
twisted, because after all this time believing in God and all this time
practicing TM, he's never had a CC experience that lasted more than a second or
so, and that only in meditation, with eyes closed.

 JR:  It may be surprising to you, but I really don't read all of your posts
since I already know what you're going to say which you've repeated countless
of times in this forum.

 I'm glad that you mentioned that there are two non-theists in this forum who
have had enlightenment experiences.  I only know of you as one.  Who is the
other one?  Nonetheless, if you are saying you've had enlightenment
experiences, I would highly question your assertions.  It's my guess that
you've experienced  Barry-being and not Being.

 Unlike you, I don't pretend to say to everyone that I've reached cosmic
consciousness.   And yes, I have not seen anyone levitate, unlike you of course.

In other words, my guess at what's motivating this topic is jealousy.

 No, I'm not jealous of anyone's experiences here.  I'm just pointing out the
contradictory statements being mentioned by some individuals, including you,
when compared to MMY's definition of "transcending" and "Being", as shown in
SBAL and his comments on the Bhagavad Gita.

        • [F... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... nablusoss1008