I don't think you mean "thoughtcrime," Buck. Are you a mind-reader?

 Yep, and this FFL is a moderated list particularly around the thoughtcrime of
the posting of spam. As a protection to the life of the group we have a policy
given to us by our over-seer, Rick himself, about spam being posted to this
communal list. -Buck
 “so you have nothing to worry about.” Nope. You know, on most any forum always
there is risk of spam; hence, FFL as the controversial public and spiritual
internet forum and community that FFL is does maintain an active vigilance out
for spamming spammers. -Buck

 Yes, Pretty much any topic is fair game.  But Not Spam.
 -Buck

 authfriend agrees: No, not spam. Alex deletes spam whenever it's posted, ..

 “Fairfield Life focuses on topics of interest to seekers (and finders) of
truth and liberation everywhere.” Yahoo forums guideline: “Stay on topic.
Although all groups are different, most groups appreciate it when you stay on
topic. If you constantly stray from the topic the group owner may remove your
content—or you—from the group altogether.”
 FFL guidelines:
 Pretty much any topic is fair game. Currently, there's a lot of discussion
about American politics. We have discussed spirituality, politics, economics,
morality and higher states of consciousness, drug laws, evolution vs.
creationism, enlightenment, advaita, reincarnation, karma, Jyotish (Vedic
astrology), yagya, Ayurveda, dzogchen, tantra, channeling, vegetarianism,
kundalini, celibacy, sexuality, homosexuality, abortion, racism, UFOs,
Buddhism, Hinduism, Veda, Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Scientology, etc.

 “Fairfield Life focuses on topics of interest to seekers (and finders) of
truth and liberation everywhere.”

 Yahoo forums guideline: “Stay on topic. Although all groups are different,
most groups appreciate it when you stay on topic. If you constantly stray from
the topic the group owner may remove your content—or you—from the group
altogether.”
 “Yahoo Groups, in its sole discretion, may terminate or remove any content,
Group or your Yahoo ID immediately and without notice if (a) Yahoo believes
that you have acted inconsistently with the spirit or the letter of the Yahoo
Terms of Service or the Yahoo Groups Guidelines, or (b) Yahoo believes you have
violated or tried to violate the rights of others. Please help us keep Yahoo
Groups an enjoyable and positive experience. If you see a Group or content that
violates our rules, please let us know.. “
 Yes, and Om may the Unified Field of our forum community guidelines and our
FairfieldLife community list owner and moderators protect us all from the
spamming spammer who spams us. -Buck in the Dome

  • [FairfieldLife]... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]