On 5/16/2014 9:58 AM, authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I suspect Richard is referring just to your posts, Buck.

Spam is somebody trying to sell us something. And, there's not much TMO news to report. The speed of movement news from the TMO could be compared to that of pouring molasses in winter. Nobody posting here seems to know what is going on in Vedic City, if anything.

But, I will have to say that I am very impressed with what the TMO has been able to accomplish - it's very impressive when you consider that it was one tiny little bearded guy dressed in a bed sheet holding a rolled up carpet for a suitcase that got it all started.

Credit where credit is due. Very impressive - considering what MMY had to work with when he got here.

    Whoa, TM/MIU/MUM are a sacred posting ground here. The TM/MIU/MUM
    postings to FFL are well grandfathered on to FFL as a kind of fact
    based postulate and original thought. They are a particularly
    protected and a substantial content of FFL. As essential FFL
    spiritual grist for the mill, we would be nothing here without TM
    the TM movement postings here,  -Buck

---
is active.
      • [Fairf... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]