From: "lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2014 6:39 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: To Curtis, on "witnessing"

It really doesn't matter if she is OK with it or not, as not matter what, that
person is going to decide "to behave appropriately."
Of course, someone in CC doesn't decide to behave appropirately. Their "self"
merely watches. It is the thought processes, and other decision-making
processes, both conscioius and unconscious, that ultimately determine what an
enlightened person does.

I can tell that you really believe this garbage, so I will merely roll my eyes
and feel pity for you.

Maharishi believed that once CC was attained, all thoughts and actions would be
in accord with the Laws of Nature, but in fact, it is impossible for thoughts
and actions NOT to be in accord with the Laws of Nature anyway. The only real
difference is that the person in CC is less-stressed than the same person
not-in-CC would be, and so, their actions are going to be those of a
less-stressed person.

HOPEFULLY that's going to lead to something good on some grand scale, but who
knows?

Maharishi became enlightened within a religious tradition and his
interpretation of his own enlightenment  is entirely shaped by that.

Maharishi never became enlightened.

Last I checked, he never even claimed he had.

I think what you're trying to say is that YOU believe he was enlightened, based
on your need to believe in fairy tales.

So you're perfectly OK with someone else deciding for him or herself whether it
is appropriate behavior, and living accordingly? Even though he or she could be
deliberating whether to kill you?

People who say dumb stuff like what you said about the Gita and its lessons are
always thinking about the "out" it gives them for their *own* bad behavior.
They never seem to look at it the other way and think that some blue-skinned
guy might be telling his followers to kill *them*.

I presume that being killed by someone "established in Being" is just fine with
you.