I had trouble picking which tirade to respond to so i landed on this one by
default. The messages from you are pretty much the same and provide a nice
writing prompt. I will respond from two perspectives, from Maharishi's teaching
POV and my own.

You are attempting to launch an unpleasant campaign based on a few assumptions
that I believe are erroneous within the context of what Maharishi taught. I was
in a position to evaluate the experiences of many guys like you in my tenure at
the rollicking DC center as well as when I worked the door at the CNL in DC. I
don't need to go into any detail here but just can mention that subjective
experiences were never evaluated separated from behavior. I believe that
Maharishi got that right. I don't need to say any more about that because you
provided more than enough information for people to judge if your behavior and
claims match up. It is not the first time you have gone off on me and I'll bet
it wont be the last. Your projecting your authority issues onto Barry and me
don't surprise me at all. I suspect being  judged by your behavior by movement
representatives was not a pleasant thing for you.

The second point is about what I will refer to as high contrast witnessing.
Maharishi spoke for hours on the topic of witnessing and I have heard hours
more participating in experience meetings with Maharishi and his experience
representatives like Nankashore. It is not my interest to sort out the mishash
you are making of his theory of the development of higher states of
consciousness, but I will point out that what your are presenting is not his
brand. Your perspective is all self-serving-Jim. You are trying to assume the
role of an authority for his system without having put in the time necessary to
represent what he taught accuratey. You are making it up as you go along. And
you are welcome to do so here as I am welcome to point it out.

For all my disagreements with Maharishi's conclusions, I recognize that he
presented a very specific teaching and POV. High contrast witnessing in his
system is a {hopefully} brief stage of development into more integrated styles
of functioning. Trying to use that as a bellwether test for anything is not a
part of Maharishi's teaching.That is all you and it is my opinion that you have
mislabeled something else.

Finally on a personal note. I do not accept Maharishi's perspective on human
development as authoritative, but I do recognize it as a specific POV. I have
come to different conclusions about many things in his teaching and my
observations are based on my experiences with his programs over many years. I
am not representing myself here as you are projecting on me. I represent my own
POV. Although I have pointed out factual errors with presentations of his
teaching you have made, my conclusions about what it all means are just my
personal opinions and anyone is welcome to challenge anything I say, but not my
right to make them here. Your behavior has been trollish and unpleasant, but in
the end, revealing.

Nuff said.

 I'd be embarrassed too, Curtis, if I were you, and looking for any possible
way for a washed up ex-TM teacher to try to get people to take him seriously,
again. This ain't about me, remember??

 You and Barry, both, are spending an awful lot of time, trying to make me look
bad. Why not just both admit that neither is enlightened? That you speak with
the authority of fantasy? That you missed the boat spiritually?

 All of these pages and pages both of you write, instead of simply admitting
your ego-bound bullshittery (thanks for that word - suits the situation,
perfectly).

 Oh, well, time to go back to watching both of squirm. Sigh.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 Yes it was an interesting ride since I was trapped for two days setting up my
new laptop. <snip>

  • [FairfieldLife] To Curti... TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] Re:... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] Re:... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]