Richard,

 The manna discussed in Exodus was supposedly the excretions on the leaves of a
certain plant in the Sinai desert.  These were collected in the morning and
were eaten for sustenance by the Hebrews.

 Also, the people were able to catch migrating birds rather easily on the
desert because the birds were too tired from their long flight.  So, these too
provided food for the Hebrews.

 On 5/18/2014 8:10 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@... mailto:mdixon.6569@...
[FairfieldLife]
 wrote:
 > The burning bush was an experience, while absorbed in pure awareness.

 From what I've read, the story of the "burning bush" is a reference to
 experiencing a hallucination after ingesting manna, which was probably
 an ethoegen of some unspecified type. The story of "Moses" seeing a
 burning bush has all the earmarks of a psychedelic experience -
 regardless of whether or not Moses really existed, we know that bushes
 don't spontaneously burst into flame and start talking. Go figure.

 ---
protection is active.

    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
      • Re: [F... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]