> These 'pyramid people' present an interesting challenge to our
> attachments and boundaries. If we look within ourselves,
> particularly in waking state, who of us would not want to cease
> struggling, cease dealing with problems, and live in deep complete
> bliss fulfillment? It is a paradox- if we are OK with our daily
> problems and struggles, then we cannot be said to be suffering. On
> the other hand, if we wish to be free of them, what is wrong with
an
> eternity in bliss?
>
> And this is not a partial bliss, it is the satisfaction of every
> deepest desire we have known, beyond the emotions of feeling
really,
> really good, beyond any transient desire we can imagine. What is
> wrong with that? Is it again a case for us of not wanting to be
here
> now, yet not wanting to have our problems solved either?

It would *appear* the "Pyramid People" represent a crystallized
understanding that is less than full or whole, as their sense of
self seems not to encompass the awareness of self-as-everyone, or
everyone-in-self -- so that they are not availing themselves of the
dynamic joy of growing with "others" as ever more ignorance is
dissolved into one's bliss. In other words, by artificially
or "prematurely" limiting their sense of self, they are actually
depriving themselves of deeper and deeper understandings and
identifications with other aspects of "god" and "human" and what it
means to be both of these simultaneously ... of course, this whole
thing is but another "story"... :-)