Interestingly, neither of you addressed my point about Xeno's paragraph, much
less refuted it.

 Xeno is obviously not a TM-TB. When he describes his own experience, he's
clearly not "rehashing" Maharishi's teaching. But the paragraph I quoted from
his post (below) is an instance of "Knowledge is different in different states
of consciousness," the corollary to "Knowledge is structured in consciousness."

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 On 5/17/2014 8:11 AM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]