 turq wrote: If TM cost less, and were not taught by a cult whose primary goal
is to recruit new members of the cult to fill its coffers, I'd be able to
suggest that people learn it.

 So I don't agree that my question was nonsensical. In fact, I think turq's
comment above indicates that he thinks the TM technique is valuable, except for
the cost and certain qualities he thinks the organization has. A thinking which
imo is not based on any recent experience he's had. Plus it is illogical. Many
people begin and continue TM and have nothing to do with the org.

 Yeehaw, do I sense a little spiciness in Share this morning? Is the soma
flowing? Have you gotten tired of Bawee deriding you and calling you dumb and
nonsensical? Strengthen that backbone with yoga, pull up those bootstraps with
gusto and roll up the proverbial sleeves.