On 5/19/2014 6:29 AM, fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
I am joined in this company by a few other often-demonized voices on this forum, from Curtis to Sam Harris who (gasp) may not have any use for the notion of God or devotion to a path supposedly leading to some supposedly cool thing called enlightenment. But we all still meditate, and we all still think meditation has its place, and is valuable in many ways.

This is starting to sound like Barry did another 180. Everyone meditates a few times a day. There's probably not a person on the entire planet that doesn't pause once or twice a day to think things over. And, we are all transcending all the time. So, in this message we have a set of people who have denigrated meditation for years, in Barry's case, fourteen years on the internet, who are now saying they are meditating?

*/What!? /*

---
is active.