 From: "fleetwood_macncheese@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 5:41 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] "Not Repsonsible"

   LOL - Yes! I had forgotten all about these: "plastic vedic observatory
models" - not to make light of your issue, but wtf was that Vedic Observatory
Garden?! Did anyone actually visit it, and did it "work"? Just seemed like a
really odd and esoteric bit of the Movement.

 I wasn't commenting on what Barry had previously said on other forums - I was
and am addressing what he said here, today. And if you want to throw down on
someone for changing their story, whey not start with Mahesh Prasad Varmint.

 "Ohhhh, all yew need is TM. Just meditate twice a day. Never pay attention to
or attempt to develop powers, siddhis."

 Ohhh, now you need to come pay some big money for the shddhi program! I'll
teach you to walk through walls and levitate!"

 "But don't pay attention to the powers, even though we been advertising with
posters showing people seeming to flying."

 "What! You aren't flying yet!?! Its your own fault, you have too much stress
in your nervous system. Just keep coming on courses and do that program!"

 "The siddhis are 10,000 times more powerful than TM alone, so the practice of
TMSP will accelerate your path to enlightenment."

 "What! No one is enlightened yet? Well, see it really don't have nothin' to do
with enlightenment, its all about changing the atmosphere of the world, and to
do that you gots to do TMSP IN GROUPS! That's the most important thing!"

 "In addition to group practice of TMSP, you need to take various ayurvedic
nostrums, pay for various ayurvedic routines, have ongoing jyotish charts done,
pay for very expensive jyotish gems, get various Marshy approved healings from
Indian healers, move into Marshy designed homes that guarantee a good life, pay
for pundits to do yagyas, pay for yagyas for yourself, pay me to have Peace
Palaces, Towers of Invincibility, buy plastic vedic observatory models and on
an on."

 "Golly, did I ever teach that TM was all you needed? Ooppss!"