As if you never wrote insulting screeds about me or Ann in an attempt to get
FFL members to dislike us because you dislike us. Talk about hypocrisy...

 From: "authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 4:33 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Vedic Vigilantes

   Somehow I don't think Ann was listing what she thought were attacks on her
livelihood. Somehow I don't think Barry thinks that either.

 Ann was presenting Steve with a list of Barry's attacks on her that apparently
don't bother Steve.

In other words, she was actively attempting to get someone on this forum to not
like someone she doesn't like. Exactly what I said about the Vedic Vigilantes.
Thank you for supporting my thesis.

 (Goodness knows I could compile a much longer list of Barry's insults,
including attacks on my livelihood.)

And you don't hold grudges. Riiiiiiiight. :-)