On 5/20/2014 1:50 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

The only judgement I would make here is that they have a role model they trust utterly who doesn't seem to have much of a clue about anything really. It would be easy to say it's their own stupid fault for taking it too seriously and following a leader who puts his religious beliefs before the science he claimed to be inspired by, but that was all part of the Marshy magic.

The MMY magic can't really compare to the Fred Lenz magic. Apparently Barry was so addicted to the mood-making that he went over to the Zen Master Rama for the full dose - REAL levitation. Yes, you would think that Barry would have known better after working for the TMO for fifteen years. But, Curtis should have know better at the end of his MUM Philosophy 101 course, if not before.

I'm just glad I managed to keep a sane head through it all.

Look what happened to Curtis and Barry - almost totally mixed up - can't even define witnessing or consciousness, much less being able to fly or levitate. Reduced to a trance-induction state and some mere butt-bouncing - and, apparently Barry sucked at that! Go figure.

---
is active.
            • ... salyavin808
            • ... nablusoss1008