 From: "fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 3:48 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] The benefit of enlightenment

Aside from the moronic statements made on here, that enlightenment is no
different or better, than any other state of consciousness, I thought I would
address the practical benefit of enlightenment.

Basically being established in silence, means a greater synchrony with life,
with all that exists. The silence within, though it may initially feel
personal, is not. It is the silence that pervades everything. Hence, if we have
that established Being within ourselves, life is ours - no need to pine or
become bitter about unfulfilled expectations or desires. All is for the taking,
after silence is established. The whole of life works to fulfill our desires,
once this state is reached.

This is the benefit - This is the benefit, that dawns, once silence is
established. Before that, there is a fundamental disconnect, between the
individual desires, and the desires of life, itself. Afterwards, the bounty we
receive is overwhelming.

Those who assert that enlightenment is no better or worse than anything else,
have lost their way, and receive neither the benefits of enlightenment, nor of
their own, desperate, state. It is a sad thing that some have become so
despondent in their quest for enlightenment, that they give up, declaring it
all a charade. There is no work so fulfilling, as to prepare ourselves for our
liberation, and then to live it.
  • [FairfieldLife]... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]