I don't know, Buck. Truth is, life is a mystery. Everyone must stand alone.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Thanks Alex, that gets closer. What was this guy thinking?
 -Buck

 Alex writes:

IP address is:

 69.212.127.19
Canonical name: adsl-69-212-127-19.dsl.sfldmi.sbcglobal.net

 The sfldmi refers to Southfield, Michigan, which is Detroit area.

 Wow, that post [FFL #384175] is mighty unsettling. What kind of nut would come
on here to this community and post that particular thing without context and
then leave?
 The conservative in me would like to have law-enforcement notified about this
person. Apparently the Fairfield police read social media pages about
Fairfield. I hope they take notice of this potential threat and run it down a
little. The newer safety policy on campus is to bring law enforcement to
illegalities as they occur. Seems this one evidently rises to an inter-state
level of threat. Who is this person, jamesm227 ?
 Sincerely,
 -Buck in the Dome

 The Fairfield Meditating Community:

 “We are a group of people who have come together and created a community for a
transcendentally important common purpose, which of course is to practice the
Transcendental Meditation program and the TM-Sidhi program together as a group,
for the sake of bringing coherence to national and world consciousness based on
balancing labor and leisure to meditate while working together for the benefit
of the community. Our Super-Radiance meditating community includes families of
all the TM-Meditators and TM-Sidhas in the Fairfield, Vedic City and Jefferson
County area.”

 Sal writes:

 IP address from California too...you could be right Share.

 Or maybe that poster is laughing his head off at us. Meaning that the IA
program hasn't been called the Creating Coherence program for about 7 years or
so...

 On Tuesday, May 20, 2014 12:54 PM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

 If that was a dome announcement, Buck should be able to tell us what it was
about.

 And perhaps he'll adapt it into the Rime of the Ancient Mariner to help us
understand...

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 Ok, that was weird. The guy subscribed this morning. Made one post. And
unsubscribed.

Oh well, it must have meant something to him. Or maybe he suddenly realised
where he was!

 Good one!

 Will we ever know.....

 Sounds a little ominous to me actually. I hope we don't hear of any 'mishaps'
in the Domes tonight.

nablusoss1008 writes:
This fellow might have a point, seeing the fanatical and unbalanced behavior
from some anti-Movement people here.

#

 jamesm227 writes:
---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jamesm227-investigation@...> wrote :

 We need to ask that only those on the Creating Coherence Program remain in the
dome at this time. If anyone has any questions about security, please stand.

.

  • [FairfieldLife]... j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
        • [F... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]