Richard, you're right. I don't always address the important issues. Sometimes
it's because I don't think I know enough about them to make a useful
contribution to the discussion. And sometimes I don't because I've seen in the
past that to do so does not have a good result. FFL seems to be a rough and
tumble place and I don't think that is going to change, no matter how much
anyone admonishes.

On Friday, May 23, 2014 3:26 PM, "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

On 5/23/2014 9:51 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
wrote:
> Richard, I've been wanting to say this to you for a long time: where I
> come from, and even where I am right now, silence absolutely does not
> always signify agreement. Sometimes it just means that I'm too busy to
> reply, as when I was traveling. Or it might mean that I don't want to
> get embroiled in a certain topic. Like that, like that...

It's just a saying that you failed to address the important issues. Go
figure.

It's sort of like being with a group of people at a dance party and
trying to have fun with strangers. Several of the group don't want to
join in the conversation, they just stand back by the wall and watch or
stare. A few of the people do all the dancing, but refuse to dance with
some of the others, so they just ignore them. There's always at least
one guy who wants to trip one of the dancers. The question is, if you're
not going to dance, why did you come to the dance party?

---
is active.

        • [F... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]