"Hannibal" finished it's second season a week ago so Friday night NBC
launched "Crossbones", a series based on the pirate Blackbeard. It stars
John Malkovich as Blackbeard.  I'm usually not into this genre be
decided to give it a try watching it on Hulu+.  This may well be a
series worth watching especially since the protagonist, Tom Lowe - a
British doctor, has been employed by the British to find Blackbeard and
assassinate him before he learns the secrets of a navigation device
built to foil him and his pirate ships.  But along the way our
protagonist learns there might be something more to Blackbread and his
roving crews than first thought.

  • [FairfieldLife] Not your... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]