Richard, I still disagree with you about this alleged separation of Purusha and
Prakriti being the ultimate goal of yoga. Maybe it's a temporary goal but I
think the ultimate goal is to realize that Purusha IS Prakriti. Even in this
quote, the  word power I think, refers to Prakriti. So the quote is saying that
Prakriti settles into Purusha.

On Sunday, June 1, 2014 8:12 PM, "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com