Beautiful photo, Emily and to Richard too, this dualism is certainly true of
one level of reality. But I'll go with Maharishi on this and he has explained
that even in every cell of our body, at the deepest level, Purusha IS Prakriti.
This is sometimes depicted by those sacred pictures from India in which one
half of the body is male and one half is female.

On Sunday, June 1, 2014 8:28 PM, "emilymae...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"