"Who I don't admire as much are the others who have never -- and who in fact
would never consider -- donning a white belt again and learning another
technique of meditation. "

 LOL -- And this matters, why? You are a discredited ex TM Teacher, who knows
nothing about enlightenment, or meditation, and are finally beginning to
recognize it.

 Why should the rest of us, who have made progress, listen to a schmuck, like
you, who hasn't, Barry?? Doesn't make a lot of sense, to be taking advice from
someone who has achieved nothing, except a swelled head.

 You have a curious reaction, every time I prove your lack of spiritual
progress, and additional confusion about enlightenment. You do this really odd
about face on any set of spiritual values that you have previously championed,
both to attempt to discredit me, and minimize your lack of progress. Like
someone who is failing in school, and therefore decides that reading, 'ritin',
and 'rithmetic, no longer matter - That we all have "beginner's mind", instead.
What a bunch of self-serving crap.

 All you realy demonstrate by this rewriting of your personal history,
repeatedly, is simply that you have no integrity, or strength of character, you
little "beginner mind", you.

 I strongly recommend that you begin TM again. What's the problem, are you
afraid  of it?

 For those of you who never studied martial arts, <snip>

  • [FairfieldLife]... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • [FairfieldLife]... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]