Richard, you got caught using someone else's words without attribution,
pretending they were your own. Maybe you do it frequently; I don't know. I
don't read most of your posts, and I have no interest in Bassett's book. Share
called attention to this paragraph as well written, and I noticed that some of
it was more elegant than your usual style; apparently Emily did as well. I did
a search on one of the phrases and turned up this reader review on Amazon.
Plagiarism is dishonest, and you should know better. There are no excuses for
it.

 On 6/1/2014 8:44 PM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]