On 6/2/2014 8:28 AM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Yes indeedy. Not being asleep at night is certainly the mark of a cult fanatic. I think it's rather strange to worry and calculate what time people around here post.

When you've got nothing better to do, keeping track of the posting times of FFL informants might make you sleepy, if counting sheep or sleeping pills don't work - it takes only a few minutes of reading here before you get really, really drowsy, unless you are on speed or uppers.

The question is, are some respondents up posting late into the night, or do they get up early in the morning to post? For at least 40 years I'm used to getting to my desk by 8:00 AM, even though I'm working from home now. I know a couple that don't even get up until at least 2:00 PM - all their good work is done after midnight. Go figure.

---
is active.
  • Re: [FairfieldL... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]