finger elsewhere. I would be doing TM twice a day, if I were you.

 From: "LEnglish5@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

   In fact, the whole thing about "not seeing other followers" concerns group
meditation in the Domes in Fairfield, where synergy from everyone practicing
identical techniques is the entire intent of the Invincible America project.

This is a lie, Lawson. The "You can't see other spiritual teachers and still be
allowed to go on TM courses" thang has been present since long before there
*were* any domes. It was drummed into TM teachers on their TTC courses, and was
true even of everyday meditators as far back as the mid-70s.

 There's also issues concerning practicing other techniques while learning the
TM-SIdhis.

Try to come up with a rational reason WHY this should be true if the TMSP's
claims of "invincibility" were actually true. We'll wait.

 And of course, for TM teachers to be dabbling in other practices while
marketing TM as best is a bit contradictory as well.

 Again, WHY? Could it possibly be because it might suggest that the Maharishi
dogma "TM is all you need" was NEVER true? Heck, anyone can tell it wasn't ever
true just by looking at the list of "extra cost add-on products" that the TMO
markets to TMers.

 It's truly amazing that people don't get these rather obvious explanations for
what is going on.

 It's more amazing that you try to pass them off to former TM teachers, the
very people who taught you to parrot them.