Richard, we are very fortunate to have Everybody's, a wonderful, locally owned
health food store which supplies many locally made items, organic dessert items
and soups, humuus, salsa, etc. Additionally, just a stone's throw from the
women's Dome there is a health food store, Dome Market which includes a cafe
upstairs with a wonderful organic buffet at lunch and dinner. Finally, the
local grocery chain, HyVee has quite an extensive organic section. I think
WalMart also carries some organic items like avocados.

On Wednesday, June 4, 2014 9:14 PM, "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com