 From: "TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2014 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: ENLIGHTENMENT MYTHS

From: "steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

No, Steve, your poor
 writing and inability to explain a sequence of consciousness unfolding, in
plain English, is the target, and you have not addressed that yet.

Well, you do it for us Jim.  Show us how it's done.

As for the distinction re: Brahman, your sarcasm is unwarranted and just makes
you look stupid.

You made a good distinction there Jim.  However, you're overall condescending
tone in general makes you look like you enjoy being a big frog in a small pond.
 But you do have a loud croak.  And honestly, I like croaking frogs.  So, I
enjoy your postings.

Frog Allowing His Ego To Get The Better Of Him: