Fleetwood, I don't see the value of expressing negative emotions here. If that
means others think I'm dishonest and avoid me, that's their choice.

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 7:33 AM, "fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

No she doesn't! How the heck would she name herself Oprah, in tribute to Harpo,
when it is on her birth certificate? I think you are getting confused by the
name of her production company, Harpo, which is Oprah, backwards.

I know you avoid confrontation on here, and would rather reveal your emotions
in a passive aggressive way, but your spitefulness comes through, anyway. So
the question is, Share, would you rather be known as someone who is honest with
her feelings, or represses them and then gets quietly nasty, when she can?
Looks like you have opted for the second option. Too bad.

Fleetwood, she calls herself Oprah as a tribute to Harpo Marx. I guess you were
barfing, and in color, when that was revealed.

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 12:24 AM, "fleetwood_macncheese@... [FairfieldLife]"