Judy, I've never pretended to be a pure vessel of positivity. That's your
twisted projection. My question is: why do you continue to communicate with so
many people who you think are so...whatever, objectionable?! What compels you
to attack them over and over? In turq's case, for umpteen years!

What deluded mission are you on all the time? You're intelligent enough to know
that most people are not going to change. Certainly not because of some
harridan on a yahoo group. So what is it that fuels you? What is it that you're
trying to accomplish with your life?

On Friday, June 13, 2014 3:59 PM, "authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"