 On 6/13/2014 2:56 PM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]
wrote:

   This gathering of the White Knights to defend poor innocent helpless Saint
Share is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on FFL. Richard, Curtis,
Barry, Feste, Xeno--have I left anyone out? Some of you haven't signed on yet;
come on, guys, what's holding you back?

 The sad thing about this is it took over a year for anybody else to speak up
about it. That's not surprising though, I've been posting for years and almost
nobody hardly ever took up for me - in fact, when I complained, even more
informants tried to pile on. Sometimes a newsgroup can bring out the worst in
people, even on a spiritual discussion.

 One guy once said if he and I went on a hunting trip he would shoot me in the
back and tell everyone it was an accident. Just today a guy posted that if he
saw me with a concealed gun he would shoot me and ask questions later. One guy
trolled to my place of employ and tried to get me fired from my job. One guy
posted my photo, which he ripped off of my Yahoo profile.

 One gal tried to get everyone to shun me - for over 14 years! So why are still
such a prominent presence (obsessive poster) on so many sites? You'd think
you'd get the hint by now. Maybe your 250+ posting in one week is just your way
of getting back at everyone - at least here at FFL. >

<punditster@...> mailto:punditster@... wrote :

 On 6/13/2014 1:35 PM, TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... mailto:turquoiseb@...

   From: feste37 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com

 This is hilarious. I see it's open season on Share again. It seems to come
round with some regularity, like deer-hunting season. I've nothing to add to
Curtis's brilliant post . . .

 See my post explaining the timing. You are correct about the regularity of it
all.

 Like every day?