http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolitionism

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition_of_slavery_timeline

 Mike, I like your insights here and I too would enjoy finding out if there was
a moment when the tide on slavery began to turn, at least for some. In this
context, I wonder if the Arthurian legend is based on a historical figure and
if that person really began to challenge the idea that "might makes right."

 On Monday, June 16, 2014 9:21 AM, "Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@... [FairfieldLife]"