You're a lot more polite than I would be under the circumstances.

 Hi feste, I think FFL has an interesting quandry in that the vast majority of
participants are at that stage in life that Piaget called Generativity which
refers to the desire to pass along one's knowledge and wisdom to the younger
generation. Except there is no younger generation on FFL! And, add to that,
most of us are content with our lives so not likely to change our opinions,
etc. which got us to this point. Plus, Judy and I are polar opposites not only
in outlook but also in temperament. We will never agree. And I'm fine with
that. However, when she's presenting opinion for fact or truth, I will express
disagreement. I'm not expecting to change her mind. But I think it's important
to express what I think to be true.

  • [FairfieldLife]... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... feste37
    • [Fairfield... emilymae...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]