Oh, don't be silly, feste. Of course you're protecting her, along with the rest
of the White Knights. But nobody else on FFL, as far as I can see, seems to
need such protection, even when they're being harassed (by Barry, for example)
in the most unpleasant and obsessive ways.

 You have double standards and a huge blind spot where Share is concerned,
feste. You've bought into the fake Goody Two-Shoes image she works so hard to
project, but you never notice when the phony mask slips and reveals the real
Share underneath.

 The rest of us here are pretty much WYSIWYG, thank goodness. But that isn't
the case with Share, and it grates on those of us who value authenticity and
honesty.

 It's not a matter of "protection." It's simply that your harassment of Share
is so persistent, so unpleasant, so obsessive, that it leaves a nasty taste in
the mouth. No one deserves to be pursued by a harridan like you, least of all
Share, who knows how to preserve civil discourse even if you don't.

 But you obviously feel Share needs protection. Anybody else on FFL need to be
protected, or is it just Share, do you think?

 Also, people here constantly talk about others' problems (real or imagined),
and I don't recall your ever speaking up about it before.

 I don't think people here need other people to diagnose some "big problem"
that they supposedly have. People have different approaches to life, that's
all. I don't think you are in a position to know what Share's "problems" are,
or even if she has any. She is under no obligation to engage with anybody here
or answer questions on demand, especially from those who do not wish her well.
I think she is remarkably polite to you, given your relentless hostility and
patronizing manner toward her. You noted a few days ago that posting to FFL was
a "hobby" of yours. Well, it is Share's "hobby" too, so I think you should
leave her alone to enjoy it.

 I don't "hate" Share, feste. I think she has some big problems she's unwilling
to look at that hold her back from the person she could be.

 And I can tell you exactly what she could say that would "appease" me in this
particular case. Want to hear it?

 I don't know why you bother, Share. This woman hates you and will take issue
with whatever you say, however you say it. Nothing you could ever say would
appease her.

              • ... salyavin808
              • ... raunchy...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... salyavin808