So you don't like Ol' Deepak, eh? why, pray tell?

________________________________
 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 5:30 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Chopra's Consciousness Challenge....

Worth a read. Woomeister Chopra challenges science to explain consciousness
with a Randi style prize. The money suggests he feels confident that there is
no scientific solution to the hard problem of consciousness- in the same way
that James Randi feels confident there is no paranormal.

The trouble for Chopra is that, while no one has managed to demonstrate even a
tiny morsel of magical powers, we know quite a lot about consciousness already.

Here's hoping for a swift solution to the hard problem as he's one bullshit
artist I'd like to see with some egg on his face. And a million bucks would be
a lot of egg.....

Deepak Chopra embarrasses himself by offering a million-dollar prize

       Deepak Chopra embarrasses himself by offering a million-...
I realize now that Chopra's affliction with Maru's Syndrome—the condition
described by Dr. Maru as "When I see a box, I cannot help but enter"—is ...
View on whyevolutionistrue.wor...   Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... salyavin808
      • Re: [F... salyavin808
          • ... salyavin808
    • [Fairfield... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]