On 6/18/2014 1:47 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

     According to Harris , there is no evidence that consciousness
    exists in the physical world.

    I'm part of the physical world and it exists in me.

Let's put it this way - the existence of consciousness can't been demonstrated by physical ontology because consciousness is a spiritual ontology.

    "I believe that this notion of emergence is
    incomprehensible—rather like a naive conception of the big bang.
    The idea that /everything /(matter, space-time, their antecedent
    causes, and the very laws that govern their emergence) simply
    sprang into being out of /nothing/ seems worse than a paradox. "

    Sam Harris on the Mystery of Consciousness:
    http://www.samharris.org/blog/item/the-mystery-of-consciousness

  • [FairfieldLife]... salyavin808
      • [Fairf... salyavin808
        • [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]