 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 5:25 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] How to tell if you are awakened...

 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

...apparently.

 http://thespiritscience.net/2014/06/23/21-traits-of-an-awakening-soul/

It's amazing to me how many of these supposed "traits of an awakening soul" can
be seen as traits of something else. It's even more amazing to me that the
idiot who wrote this -- and many of the people who'll read it -- can't see
that.

Psychiatrists would see numbers 1, 3, 5, and 7 as indicators of a person on the
brink of a psychotic break, unable to cope with everyday events and attempting
to turn that into a supposedly positive thing.

Yes, not very invincible is it? It does kind of remind me of being in the TMO
with all those fragile types in the academies.

 I remember the night I thought I'd educate everyone into cool modern movies by
renting Pulp Fiction for the staff movie night. You've never seen a room clear
so fast! No awakening for me obviously...

Similarly, numbers 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20,
and 21 are all signs of delusional narcissism, otherwise known as runaway ego
or out-of-control self-importance.

In other words, if your first reaction to reading through this was to think,
"Wow! I'm really close to being awakened," you're much closer to "awakening"
into a full-blown personality disorder than you thought.

I liked this bit:

 "We naturally gravitate toward healing fields, acupuncture, reiki, Qi-Gong,
yoga, massage, midwivery"

 I'm fairly sure that midwivery doesn't count as an alternative therapy, seems
like it's a bit more useful Reiki anyway...

  • [FairfieldLife]... salyavin808
    • [Fairfield... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... salyavin808
          • ... salyavin808