 Minor suggested edits...  :-)

 From: "LEnglish5@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 9:30 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Charlie Lutes - A series of lectures on
spirituality relevant to Transcendental Meditators. - YouTube

 Suggested minor edit. To be added at the beginning:
 "I, bawee, king of all that is clear-thinking and unaffected by any dogma feel
the need to assert what I think is the truth in an effort to correct the
muddled and obviously sheep-like thinking of sparaig here. Let me show you what
he should have written, if he were half the man I am.
 [Based on dogma we've chosen to believe is true, we think that...] The mind
doesn't remember pure consciousness. [We further think that...] It notes the
transition out of pure consciousness [which we're neither going to define nor
prove the existence of for those who haven't experienced it like we have] . [We
think that...] Most people think that the TM period is uniformly some special
state of consciousness, but [we claim that...] actually [ (a word we use to
imply certainty that doesn't exist) ] it is merely a situation where CC-like
physiology is more likely to be present than outside of the TM period, so [we
further claim that...] as the EEG trait of pure consciousness becomes stronger
during TM, the transition of the brain from an actual episode of PC to more
typical waking state activity becomes less abrupt, and we [ (the royal'we',
that is, meaning that we TMers claim to speak for everybody) ] notice the
occurrence of waking state activity soon[er] than [we (the royal 'we' again,
meaning everybody) did] when the the contrast between waking state and PC was
greater.

 [We believe that...] This gives rise to the illusion that we are [ (everybody
is) ] remembering what PC is like.

 [We declare that...] We're not. We're [ (everybody is) ] actually [ (certainty
again) ] becoming accustomed to being in CC [ (which we claim exists because we
were told it does) ] during the TM period.

  • Re: [FairfieldL... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
          • ... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]