Share,

 That's a good question.  Humans have consciousness.  But we're also influenced
by the transit of the Moon which can be seen by the varying types of dreams
that we have at night.  Each zodiac sign and nakshatras have specific effects
on the Moon's quality which in turn transmit the information to our minds in
the forms of emotion, thinking, and dreams.

 The other planets do the same thing, but aren't as noticeable because they
don't move as fast like the Moon.

 In effect, these planets have influences on our minds and physiology.  We can
either act on those influences or witness them as observers of a cosmic dance.

 John, I guess that depends upon whether they can think a thought. Which leads
to the question: what does it mean to think a thought?

 On Saturday, July 5, 2014 11:13 AM, "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]"