Richard,

 Excellent point.  I like the idea that humans do have a choice on how to lead
their lives here on earth.  But the violence we see in our cities and wars in
the Middle East show that many people are not thinking adequately and are
simply moved by the gunas at a particular point in time.

 On 7/5/2014 11:16 AM, Share Long sharelong60@... mailto:sharelong60@...