Hi
I think you have hit the spot, this world is more than enough for most people
so to contend with - additional data may be overwhelming.
I have realised that people are limited by their intelligence and this affects
their ability to imagine the improbable - as Einstein advocated.
If its not in the box it can't exist. What small minds we have.
My other interests are electronics, cold fusion and HHO., Chemtrails, Full
Spectrum Cameras, Playing a rock guitar (when the wife is out) and getting off
this planet as soon as possible - what a dump!

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 10:51 AM, "Turquoise turquoi...@yahoo.com