Yeah, the non-toasteds will brag about being the chosen.  Good point.

Better point:  we're all always in this exact scenario.  All of us are either
luckier or not-so-much across thousands of spectra, and our individual
psychologies have to constantly deal with "hey, those folks got it gooder than
moi FROM BIRTH."  Like that we all have to figure on what we've been "chosen
for."

Of course, this is magical thinking, but ALL THINKING IS MAGICAL if you
deconstruct them.  All of our thoughts are momentary wisps claiming
authenticity when ANY thought is but an echo and abstraction "assumed reality."

It's all bullshit: and  the unfathomability of the genesis of thought is simply
not recognized by most.

Sooooooooooooo, fuck you.  I get to believe any shit I want to believe in.

CUZ THAT'S WHAT YOU ALLOW FOR YOURSELF.
  • [FairfieldLife]... Duveyoung
      • Re: [F... Duveyoung