On 7/27/2014 10:37 AM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Interesting point. I never have looked into if the Carrington Event effect the whole planet or just parts of it.

What we have to do is to cool down our planet earth and reverse rapid global warming. That way, the suns solar flares won't even reach the earth - the flares will turn back on the sun - because cooler is not attractive to hotter - it's only logical. In order to avoid the solar flares all we have to do is be cool.

When it comes to nature, humans probably are just not really in the equation. ;-)

And, maybe certain individuals probably should let up on chanting all fire mantras. You're not helping much in the cooling effort. Go figure.

On 07/27/2014 08:05 AM, Duveyoung wrote:

A storm would hit one side of earth and be gone before the globe revolves.

Is America as evil as Russia/China?

Earth survived near-miss from 2012 solar storm: NASA <http://news.yahoo.com/earth-survived-near-miss-2012-solar-storm-nasa-222404357.html>

image <http://news.yahoo.com/earth-survived-near-miss-2012-solar-storm-nasa-222404357.html>

Earth survived near-miss from 2012 solar storm: NASA <http://news.yahoo.com/earth-survived-near-miss-2012-solar-storm-nasa-222404357.html> Back in 2012, the Sun erupted with a powerful solar storm that just missed the Earth but was big enough to "knock modern civilization back to the 18th c...

View on news.yahoo.com <http://news.yahoo.com/earth-survived-near-miss-2012-solar-storm-nasa-222404357.html>

Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... Duveyoung
      • Re: [F... Duveyoung