On 7/29/2014 11:04 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Richard, can a person tell if I've unfriended them on Facebook?

They may be able to tell if they have been unfriended, but they may not realize exactly why, so they may just assume you're in jail, dead or you have left the planet. It is a little disconcerting sometimes to lose contact and makes some people wonder why: /Is it something I said?/ We don't ever get unfriended on Facebook because all our close relatives know where all the money comes from. It's not complicated.

If you ever get unfriended on Facebook, you may see an outline of a face in your friends list instead of the person's photo or alias - it will be gray in color and when you click on it you will get a message that reads: /"Fuck you - you asshole!"/ or something to that effect. In any case, you probably won't want to pay them a surprise visit at their house at night any time soon. Go figure.

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 10:57 AM, "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

You can pretty much tell by their FFL comments who uses Facebook and who just talks about it. On Facebook, it all depends on who your friends are. Most people don't try to start an argument with their friends or family members - /we have social media sites like Yahoo! Groups and Google Groups for that. /

We've been using Facebook since it started in order to keep in touch with our large extended tribe - we're trying to keep in touch with families in four states: brothers and sisters, our two offspring, four grandchildren and two great children. /It's complicated./

So, when you post a bigoted opinion on Facebook and in a few minutes you get /unfriended,/ that pretty much tells you who likes you or not anymore. /Facebook Wisdom: It's not complicated./

On 7/29/2014 8:46 AM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com <mailto:awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> [FairfieldLife] wrote:
alt

  • [FairfieldLife]... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]